http://www.crosscreekrvpark.com/

The Most Unique Campground at the Lake of the Ozarks!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all my Camping Friends and Fans. May God Bless you and your family throughout the new year and beyond.

Can you believe it, the phones have been ringing and we are already taking reservations for 2010 season. I'm getting nervous, I always start too many projects in the winter and I'm afraid I won't be ready come spring!

The last two days Milton and I have laid tile in the new cabin, both the bathroom and kitchen floors. Hopefully tomorrow we will grout them. We have also installed the cedar trim along the ceiling and center beam. That was a little shaky on a 20' ladder.....oooooooo..... glad it's done.

That's all for now...
Think happy warm thoughts, campfires and Smores.........yum yum.
and remember... Go Camping AMERICA
John

No comments:

Post a Comment